The images below reflect are taken from google images and are
representations of the consumers I am aiming my app towards. I want a
predominately younger crowd, anywhere from 21-35, but are not limited to that
age. Personally from my experience and my interviews I see college kids deal
with this problem more than any other consumer that goes out to clubs socially.
College kids tend to go out most frequently as well as drink more while they
are at the bars. My typical avatar is a very sociable person who has the money
to go out frequently but still needs to budget for food, rent, tuition, etc.
Although it will be easiest for this app to cater to college student’s needs,
the beautiful thing about this app is it can benefit anyone over the age of 21
and who goes out to drink with friends as a social event. These customers I am
focusing on drive scooters, ride bikes, or walk, very few actually drive cars.
They live in dorms or on campus apartments which both are far more expensive
than other living places in Gainesville. These kids normally work part time if
they work at all due to the strenuous classes they are taking 9 months out of
the year. These kids are very sociable, highly likely to be in organizations on
campus or associated with Greek life as long as have a strong social network.
If this app benefits even a few of our customers it will be easy for our app to
be spread through word of mouth.
I share almost every quality I described
about my consumer besides the minor detail that I am one of the few that own a
car. I do go out frequently simply because it is something to do as a social
event with my friends. I am currently active in three different organizations
as well as associated with Greek life. I live in an apartment near campus and
constantly have to worry about budgeting throughout the month. I believe it is
no coincidence that I share all the same attributes as my potential consumers.
I built this app to fill my own personal needs and am now seeing there is a
huge market of people that have the same needs as I do.
No comments:
Post a Comment